Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Westly
Dr. Stephen Westly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with another office in Asheville, NC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Westly is affiliated with Asheville Specialty Hospital, Mission Hospitals and Park Ridge Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Westly has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Stephen Westly has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Stephen Westly has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Westly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Asheville Specialty Hospital
Park Ridge Hospital
Memorial Mission Hospital and Mission Surgicare Center
Stephen K. Westly, MD, PLLC
St. Joseph`s Hospital
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Westly in this video.
Dr. Stephen Westly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.