Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven A Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Steven A Hoffman has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Steven A Hoffman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I have been a patient of Dr. Hoffman for years, as well as all my sisters and even my mother was a patient of Dr. Hoffman's father when he was practicing. Dr. Hoffman and Tuscan Associates as a whole are awesome! They are all very friendly, welcoming and warm. They see to it that their patients know the complete ends and out of everything involving their health and are quick to answer questions or address concerns. I wouldn't go to a different office if you paid me! :)
He wouldn't listen to me when I told him my son wasn't as far along in gestation as he thought. Sure enough, my elective c-section was scheduled around Dr. Hoffman's holiday schedule, and he said as much when I was being discharged from the hospital after the birth. My son was 4 weeks early and now suffers from asthma as a young boy.
Dr Hoffman is amazing. He has helped me through many pregnancy complications with such a caring heart and professional manner.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Steven A Hoffman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern, 701 Tuscan Dr Ste 200, Irving, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven A Hoffman in this video.
Dr. Steven A Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.