Dr. Steven Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hoffman?

Only OB-GYN i would ever trust!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Hoffman for years, as well as all my sisters and even my mother was a patient of Dr. Hoffman's father when he was practicing. Dr. Hoffman and Tuscan Associates as a whole are awesome! They are all very friendly, welcoming and warm. They see to it that their patients know the complete ends and out of everything involving their health and are quick to answer questions or address concerns. I wouldn't go to a different office if you paid me! :)

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I have been going to Dr Hoffman since my first ectopic pregnancy. He has been nothing but wonderful and supportive I recommend him to anybody.

Selfish and in a hurry

Posted on July 29th, 2016

He wouldn't listen to me when I told him my son wasn't as far along in gestation as he thought. Sure enough, my elective c-section was scheduled around Dr. Hoffman's holiday schedule, and he said as much when I was being discharged from the hospital after the birth. My son was 4 weeks early and now suffers from asthma as a young boy.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

excellent

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr Hoffman is amazing. He has helped me through many pregnancy complications with such a caring heart and professional manner.

Best OB doc!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

I love Dr. Hoffman, he was there for me every time i called his office during my pregnancy. Was never rude, very compassionate and he made me feel at ease during my rough pregnancy and listened to me. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Hoffman delivered all three of my kids. They are grown and I am still going to Dr. Hoffman. He is now helping me through menopause. He is great at listening and helping with both information and medicine if needed.

great doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

He is the only doctor that listened to me regarding my pain. He did all kinds of exams but everything came back normal and decided to do my hysterectomy anyways and was glad he did because I need it. He called me the day after I got discharged to see if I was okay. His nurse didn't but he did. He called me at 7:20 am because he found out I went to the ER. He wanted to make sure everything was ok. Great doctor. Glad I have his as my doctor.

Posted on December 7th, 2013

Never knew what type of Doctor I was dealing with until I complained on a few things. I Never did get a return phone call from the Doc after I complained and no apology either. WOW!

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Dr. Hoffman is a wonderful doctor! He delivered my 5th child on 9/11/01, (also his birthday!) Through 9 months of pregnancy, and beyond, he has always made me feel important and spent quality time listening to/talking to me regarding each appointment! I recommend him to anyone seeking an OB/GYN doc!

Best office EVER!!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

This doctor and staff are the best I have ever experienced. They have ALL gone above & beyond to make me feel cared for, comfortable & important. Dr. Hoffman could not be more professional or more caring & I will never go anywhere else!

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Dr. Hoffman is an excellent and very well experienced doctor. He listened to me very carefully and did the treatment with respect. He is very polite, respectful, and very caring. His staff is the same as well. I would suggest this doctor to everyone women who seeks good care.