Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven L Acosta MD
Dr. Steven L Acosta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven L Acosta has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven L Acosta - Posted on May 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven L Acosta - Posted on March 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven L Acosta - Posted on October 23rd, 2010
16 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Steven L Acosta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Steven L Acosta's office for more information.
1600 N Main Ave Lovington, NM : (575) 396-6611
More about Dr. Steven L Acosta
Dr. Acosta, who originally is from Lovington, worked as a formulation chemist for Unichem from June 1998 to May 1999; he was a safety representative for Dawson Production Services from June 1997 to June 1998; and H was a biology and chemistry teacher and coached varsity football, basketball and baseball for Lovington Public Schools from June 1995 to June 1997.
Locations & DirectionsNOR LEA GENERAL HOSPITAL, 1600 N Main Ave, Lovington, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven L Acosta, MD - Internal Medicine in Lovington, NM, in this video.
Dr. Steven L Acosta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lovington, NM.