Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven J Goldman
Dr. Steven J Goldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Goldman is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center Mercy, Carolinas Medical Center and Novant Health Matthews Medical Center. Dr. Goldman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven J Goldman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Steven J Goldman has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Steven J Goldman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Goldman is the only one that was able to diagnose a condition I had. He returns phone calls in person and always goes above and beyond to make me feel comfortable.He is patient and answers any question! Even the silliest ones!He has a great sense of humor and I am happy that I have chosen him to be my OB/gyn.
Dr Goldman is extremely knowledgeable, has a great bed side manner and always makes time to make his patients undersand each thing he is doing. He even personally returns phone calls of concerned patients. I wish he could be my Dr for everything! He goes above and beyond and shows that he truly cares and has a passion for what he does.
I visited Dr. Goldman today for a regular check-up and felt that he touched me in a very inappropriate manner when the nurse in the room stepped to the side. I didnt realize that he would do such a thing because he seemed trustable when he first began the check-up. I think that this sort of behavior is extremely unacceptable and I feel very saddened about this incident. I would sincerely not recommend any women going to him for a physician's visit in the future.
Dr. Goldman is absolutley the best doctor in this profession. I found him after I became pregnant with my third child and I can truly say I wish I had found him three years earlier. He is caring and highly intellegent in his profession. If I have any more children you can be assured the only doctor I will use is Dr. Goldman. I will also continue to use him as my doctor for yearly check-ups and for any other circumstance. In my opinion he is the best and I have already recemended him to others. There are no words to describe how pleased I am with him. Thank You Dr. Goldman for being such an exceptional doctor!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Goldman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Steven J Goldman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarmel Obstetrics And Gynecology, 5933 Blakeney Park Dr # 100, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven J Goldman in this video.
Dr. Steven J Goldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.