Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven R Huff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Steven R Huff has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Steven R Huff has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven R Huff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Had high blood pressure and had not been to a doctor in 10 years. He got me on medication and got me o a good level. Also he ordered blood work and found a few minor things out of wack, but a year later I am in god health. The more you get to know this doctor the more he gets to know you and is concerned about your health.
The most memorable thing that I had about this doctor and there staff was their rudeness and unfriendliness, He had really bed side manners that I do not want to get into. The nurse took my blood pressure, and would even acknowledge anything that I said. The only thing I can say about this doctor and their staff is that if you are feeling bad, You will really feel bad after seeing these folks. People should be treated this way,
The staff at the Ohio Health Primary care in Reynolsburg on route 256 is horrible. They are rude and have no customer service skills. On my last visit it felt more like a daycare than a doctors office, one of the staff members had her kids at the front desk with her and was more focused on them then patients. Dr. Huff does not take time to listen to your symptoms, and patronizes you if you give any input to your diagnosis. He wants to schedule unnecessary tests and schedule appointments for follow ups when no treatment is prescribed. His bed side manner is horrible and the time he spends with you makes you feel like you aren't even there. Stay far away from this facility and even further away from Dr. Huff.
26 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Lancaster General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOhiohealth Primary Care Physicians, 3363 Tremont Rd Ste 220, Columbus, OH
Dr. Steven R Huff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.