The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven J Fishman
Dr. Steven J Fishman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monticello, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Fishman is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Hospital and Southampton Hospital. Dr. Fishman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven J Fishman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Our family are repeat patients of this practice. Over the years, my fair skinned husband has had Dr. Fishman freeze precancerous lesions on both his face and hands and we are confident in Dr. Fishman's dermatological expertise . However, the real find at this practice is Dr. Fishman's nurse Loree Ann who specializes in the cosmetic end of the practice. As a healthy and fit middle aged woman, my aging concerns have been addressed by her and I have had both Botox and dermal fillers and have been very pleased with the results. These treatments have helped me maintain a youthful appearance with no fear of looking artificial and "done". People ask me all the time how I look so young for my age and I tell them that it's the discerning eye and skilled hands of Loree Ann! She also has a great sense of humor and a gift for putting people at ease!
HAD A BAD CASE OF ACNE. CATSKILL DERMATOLOGY WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND. I SAW THE PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT. WAS IN AND OUT WITHIN A MATTER OF MINUTES. WAS GIVEN 2 PRESCRIPTIONS WHICH WERE FAXED OVER TO MY PHARMACY AND READY TO PICK UP WHEN I GET THERE. TOLD TO FOLLOW UP IN 2 WEEKS AND MY FACE IS DOING ALOT BETTER AFTER ONLY 2 WEEKS. WOULD RECOMMEND.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Fishman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1984
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Steven J Fishman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCatskill Dermatology, 110 Bridgeville Rd Ste 3, Monticello, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven J Fishman in this video.
Dr. Steven J Fishman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monticello, NY.