Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Steven Bloom
Dr. Steven Bloom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Medical Genetics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bloom is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Bloom has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Steven Bloom has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Steven Bloom has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven Bloom is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bloom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
Parkland Memorial Hospital
Baylor University Medical Center
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake
Medical Center of Plano
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas
Parkland Health & Hospital System
University Hospital - St Paul
Dallas County Hospital District
St. Paul Medical Center
UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Steven Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.