Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven D Lasser has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven D Lasser has the following 8 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Dr. Steven D Lasser has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 23
I was in pain for too many years. Went to Spine Solutions and met with Dr Myers. He was honest enough to tell me Dr Lasser was better suited for my surgery. Dr. Lasser was great, the surgery came out great. He, his assistant and staff were great. They treated me with respect, informative, professional and everyone was very courteous. I would highly recommend them.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1982
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Steven D Lasser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
Locations & DirectionsSTEVEN D LASSER MD, 3850 Sheridan St, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven D Lasser, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Hollywood, FL, in this video.
Dr. Steven D Lasser is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.