Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Steven M Magness
Dr. Steven M Magness, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven M Magness has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Steven M Magness has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Steven M Magness has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
I have never been treated more poorly by a doctor in my life. First of all he was upset with me for seeing another doctor prior to seeing him which I was just following my doctors instructions second of all he gave me two injections in a very painful place and didn't bother to explain what he was doing to me. I went in his office with so much pain I couldn't even sit down and as I was leaving I was crying and hurt even worse and all he had to say to me was let me know how that works for you. Well it didn't work and he will never lay another hand on me again. What has happened to this world of doctors? I have a problem that I will need to deal with doctors for the rest of my life and it just seems they run you in and out of their office so fast and they really don't care about you they just want your money. So if you find a good doctor and I have one now you better hang on to them.
22 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Steven M Magness accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Specialists Okla Pllc, 4140 W Memorial Rd Ste 615, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven M Magness, MD - Surgery in Oklahoma City, OK, in this video.
Dr. Steven M Magness is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.