Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven D Maschke has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven D Maschke has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hand Injuries
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Steven D Maschke is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 16
Amazing Doctor!! My 20 yr old daughter was in a go cart accident and broke her humerus and radius. Dr. Maschke was so kind & informative. He made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Surgery was quite long but he did such a good job and came out afterwards and spent 1/2 hr talking with us. His care for our daughter was more than we could ever ask for and I was to thank him for all he's done.
Dr. Maschke was the second doctor I saw following a serious hand injury. The first doctor could never decide what the ultimate course of action should be, so after three visits over three weeks, I went to see Dr. Maschke. He immediately determined that I needed surgery and that I had needed it very soon after the initial injury. He scheduled me for surgery the following day and fixed the problem. I subsequently had an additional problem related to the injury, and he worked with me to accommodate my schedule to perform that surgery as well. He has always taken time to explain what my options are and how he would approach the problem. He is one of very few doctors whom I trust without reservation. I highly recommend him.
I cannot talk highly enough about Maschke. He made me feel very comfortable and confident about surgery and my recovery. (broken humerus near elbow - plate, 9 screws). Extremely skilled and knowledgeable. Very personable and truly cares about the patient. He recommended great therapists. Just do exactly what maschke and the therapists say and you will heal in the best possible way.
All of my experiences with Dr. Maschke have all been excellent. Pre-surgery (ruptured biceps tendon), the surgery itself , and the post-surgery follow-ups were all I expected they would be. The scar on my forearm is nearly invisible, and with a good physical therapy program prescribed by him, I was back to full activities within 8 monthes. Knowledgeable, personable, and a good surgeon
17 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.