Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven W Meier has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven W Meier has the following 24 expertise
- Cartilage Diseases
- Shoulder Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Herniated Disc
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Steven W Meier has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I have had two surgeries with Dr Steven Meier, one a TKR and the other one Patellar Tendon repair. I believe Dr. Meier is doing everything that he is capable of to try to get me back on my feet again. This process is a long one and feels like forever that I'm gonna walk like a normal person again, but I have faith in him and his colleagues that he will get the job done.
My experience with Dr. Meier was pretty wonderful, considering I had to undergo surgery. My shoulder procedure was done as an outpatient surgery, and I was in and out of there in 3 hours. It's been less than a month and I'm already back at work and using my arm like normal. I couldn't have asked for a more efficient or more skilled surgeon than Dr. Meier. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Meier is truly an amazing specialist. I had recently torn my ACL (from a soccer accident) and was in a lot of pain and could no longer play any sports. I felt totally comfortable with Dr. Meier and I felt like he really listened to what I had to say and was very caring with my situation. After thoroughly and properly diagnosing me, we scheduled a surgery. This was my first surgery and although I was nervous, I knew that I was in good hands. The surgery went perfectly and I'm now recovering and in physical therapy. Thanks Dr. Meier!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Steven W Meier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsWilshire Surgery Center, 8641 Wilshire Blvd Ste 215, Beverly Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven W Meier, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Beverly Hills, CA, in this video.
Dr. Steven W Meier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.