Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven M Meltzer has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I just can't believe someone can say, the office has great staff, that's not accurate. The Dr. may be great, but I never got to meet him, and he was recommended by the memorial care in LB. I had an appointment before Easter for my very sick son, someone from their staff made the appointment for me and the person I called to get the address gave me the wrong intersection street, but I was near, so I made it 5 minutes later. I called them from their parking lot, and I spoke to a very rude manager who basically lied and told me our office is CLOSED! I was puzzled and I told her , you are making a mistake they just gave me the wrong street, but I am downstairs.... your appointment should have been earlier, she said. I said, "forget it" My heart, my mind could not let these group of people to care for my son. I totally got turned off. I decided to go up and check the office, and they put a sign that said, "in respect of the holiday, our office is closed." It was Wednesday the 23rd of March, Easter was the following Sunday. I cried I'm my car and prayed, I hope I find great Allergist, Pulmonary specialist for my son, and Thanks God, I found them in CHOC Children's in Orange.
i love Dr. Meltzer- He his on the "ball" as far as medicine and diagnostics of health issues.Truly the best!!! Really enjoy seeing him each time.Not found of the wait though! and paperwork to be signed for school for dispense of medicine are not free ! Only office i know that charge fees for signing School district paperwork - Really a bummer-
I have visited many doctor's in the past. Many don't listen to what I say but just ask me questions and want answer to them. But most important is to just let the patient speak about what is the problem in their terms. Steven Meltzer let me speak about my problem. He explained problems, medicines, side effects , tests all very well. He spend a lot of time with me and didn't ignore what I said. I would highly recommend him to others.
Dr. Meltzer is the best doctor. He treats me and my 5 year old son. We both love him. He spends time with each patient and REALLY CARES. That is hard to find now a days. He is willing to try different approaches to treatment to see what works for your unique situation. I trust him completely with the health of my family. Thanks Dr. Meltzer!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2014, 2009, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Meltzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Dr. Steven M Meltzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAllergy & Asthma Care Center, 3816 Woodruff Ave Ste 209, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Steven M Meltzer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.