Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven F Miles has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Miles was god sent. I was dead or nearly dead when I arrived at the ER from what I later found was a heart attack. I am told several doctors worked to revive me. My hat is off to all the doctors and staff working to keep me alive. The care I received was beyond exceptional. Thank You. No words could ever express my gratitude for saving my life.
stay away from this guy! He supports untested vaccines! He believes every word the pharmaceutical companies tell him, and dishes out pills and shots like candy! He does not believe in any independent studies and helps the establishment with their plans to dumb down America and make us all sick and repeat customers. Look up 35% Food Grade Peroxide and cure yourself and never go to the doctors again! it's all about the money!
33 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Steven F Miles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, 16001 W 9 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI
Dr. Steven F Miles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.