The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Neudorf
Dr. Steven Neudorf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Neudorf is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center, Children's Hospital at Mission and Children's Hospital of Orange County. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Neudorf has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Neudorf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Children's Hospital at Mission
Children's Hospital of Orange County
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Miller Children's Hospital
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
University of California
Placentia Linda Community Hospital
CHOC & CHOC at Mission
Wmc Santa Ana
St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
36 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Steven Neudorf accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions455 S Main St, Orange, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven Neudorf in this video.
Dr. Steven Neudorf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.