Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven E Nolan MD
Dr. Steven E Nolan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven E Nolan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven E Nolan has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Steven E Nolan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven E Nolan - Posted on July 24th, 2016
He is the best of the best. I recommended him to many friends and they all agreed. Dr. Nolan isn't the "warm & fuzzy" type ..after all he is a surgeon. Yet he gets right to the point, tells it like it is & is very protective o his patients. I have never had a dr as committed to excellence!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven E Nolan - Posted on July 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven E Nolan - Posted on December 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven E Nolan - Posted on February 18th, 2014
42 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Steven E Nolan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFONDREN ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, 14861 Southwest Fwy Ste C302, Sugar Land, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven E Nolan, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Sugar Land, TX, in this video.
Dr. Steven E Nolan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.