Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven Pearlstein has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 2 of 2
Was referred by Dr. Cris Lozado to Dr. Steven R. Pearlstein on 6-24-1999. He requested for MRI on my left knee that was hurting the most. Based on the overall findings, he was right in diagnosing that both knees were bad, they both needed anthroscopy and suggested that if I can tolerate the pain and avoid weight and impact on both knees, it would be an elective surgery not a mandatory one. I followed his suggestions to avoid the run PRT in the Navy but consider the swim PRT which has no weight impact on both knees. I was able to serve another four years to finish 30 years and retired. Both knees have not undergone surgery and they have been preserved with good diet, swim exercise and avoided taking hydrocoudone.
Dr. Pearlstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bethesda Hospital East
32 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Steven Pearlstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions9110 NW 41st Mnr, Coral Springs, FL
Dr. Steven Pearlstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.