Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven M Pisano has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Steven M Pisano has the following 6 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Steven M Pisano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Could not warn any one strong enough to avoid this practice. It is great for the perfect patient but not everybody is. Potential problems get dumped onto wound care specialists, appointment availablility moves out six months, otherwise known as patient dumping. Double check when obtaining prescriptions, I have received wrong ones (a pain medication vs an antibiotic). Informed consent is a loosely defined term and if anything arises during your surgery your family will not be consulted. This surgeon has the capabilities, but lacks the judgement required by the medical code of ethics or the Hippocratic oath.
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1985
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Steven M Pisano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrma Plastic Surgery, 9635 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven M Pisano in this video.
Dr. Steven M Pisano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.