Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven O Podolsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Podolsky went above and beyond my expectations when I was admitted to the hospital for emergency surgery. The situation was very scary but Dr. Podolsky was extremely comforting and thorough. His staff is wonderful as well. So wonderful that my mom changed our insurance so that I could continue to see Dr. Poldosky as my obgyn! I highly recommend him to anyone for phenomenal care! He literally saved my life and my ovaries!
I have been under Dr. Podolsky's care for almost 10 years now, and he is consistently professional, caring, and understanding. He doesn't rush patients in and out, but takes time to listen and really try to understand what's going on. On the one time I had to have an appointment rescheduled due to an emergency surgery (on another patient), he personally contacted me to apologize, and they got me right in very soon. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an excellent Ob/Gyn.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Steven O Podolsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Medical Center, 1201 South Dr Ste 220, Mount Pleasant, MI
Dr. Steven O Podolsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, MI.