The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven S Thomas has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 12
I have two reasons why I rate this office so poorly: #1 accuracy of treatment plan and #2 billing office.Went to Dr Thomas with major chin acne. He provided a solution but it turned out to be a short term solution. The treatment plan worked for about 6months and then suddenly stopped fighting the acne. I would of went back to pursue an alternative had it not been for the billing issue...I have a consumer driven health plan. To make a long story short, the head of the billing office (Mrs Thomas) did not want to refund money to me that the office owed me. It took my and my health insurance calling over about 3 months to get my refund. And when Mrs Thomas finally agreed to give me my refund she didn't call me to communicate the refund to me. Instead she left it at the front desk - FOR ME TO PICK UP. I only knew this because I called again to find out if she got my messages and she said my refund check was waiting at the front desk for me and had been for the past 2-3 weeks. She didn't apologize nor did she mail the check to me. She has very bad customer service and because of my experience with her AKA the billing office, I will not return to this office and have told others that I previously recommended to go to this office not to. The only reason why I knew I was owed any monies is because I worked in a healthcare billing office.
39 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Steven S Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFayetteville Va Medical Center, 1705 Gardner Dr, Wilmington, NC
Dr. Steven S Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.