Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven H Sapsowitz
Dr. Steven H Sapsowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sapsowitz is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Tomball Regional Medical Center. Dr. Sapsowitz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven H Sapsowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Panic Disorder
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Back Pain
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Sleep Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Heart Diseases
- Anxiety Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Blood Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Contact Dermatitis
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Heart Failure
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Lipid Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Preventive Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Smoking Cessation
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I visited Dr.Steven Sasowitz office in early 2009. I was referred to him him by a friend. I had been to several doctors who could not resolve my problems. Dr Sapsowitz found the diagnosis through blood testing. He did extra blood test for things nobody else ever did. He the treated it immediately. I was very impressed overall with the doctor and staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sapsowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1990
New York Hospital
Dr. Steven H Sapsowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKlein Cypress Medical Clinic Pa, 16835 Deer Creek Dr Ste 190, Spring, TX
Dr. Steven H Sapsowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.