Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven N Sokoloski has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 73
Arrogant, I was pinned between two cars at an auction. I had broke my femur crushed my knee and cut my artery.five hours later he showed up at the hospital. During therapy the P T's noticed my foot kicked out to the left. When asked he was adamant that it was set straight and released me to work. 1 year latter after second opinion with my foot rotated out 25℅ I am undergoing a serious operation to remove the hardware, re break the femur making an incision about the length of the thigh and installing a plate. He has 6 hours blocked off in the O.R. another 3 months of rehab which all could have been avoided if he had just done his job! Unfortunately he was the one on call
The worst doctor I have ever seen! Incredibly rude and will not answer a single question or concern you may have. I went through a horrible accident at work and my leg from knee down had been torn and crushed. Its been almost 6 months and has no answers to why my bone is not healing or why i continue to have so much pain. He acts as if I'm bothering him with m questions and literally only spends less than 60 seconds in the room with me. He may be an ok surgeon but as far as a concerning doctor he sucks. Switching docs after my appt with him today.
Dr. Sokoloski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Steven N Sokoloski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConsulting Orthopedic Associates, 7640 Sylvania Ave Ste B, Sylvania, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven N Sokoloski in this video.
Dr. Steven N Sokoloski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylvania, OH.