Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven P Stanos Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Chronic Pain
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Pain
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Showing 5 of 16
This man is the most arrogant and rude person I have ever met. I will not refer to him as dr as I thought dr take an oath to help people he must have been absent that day. He will tell you that you are crazy and not in pain and that you are faking. I do not know what purpose this man serves as a dr on any payroll. there are so many good dr out there, avoid this one because he is not worth your time.
I couldn't disagree more with the previous review. Dr. Stanos and the RIC pain program helped me get my life back. My pain isn't gone, but it's manageable and I have my life back. Dr. Stanos is knowledgeable and compassionate, as are the rest of his team at RIC. The program is tough but very much worth it, and they treated me and the rest of the people in the program with me as individuals, and with respect.
23 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1995
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Steven P Stanos Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven P Stanos Jr in this video.
Dr. Steven P Stanos Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.