Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven A Suba has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Steven A Suba has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Steven A Suba is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Long wait times, overcrowded office, doctor seemed to not have any interest in what I had to say. He diagnosed me with pelvic prolapse and recommended I do a suspension procedure with. Surgery did not go well, I had several complications including a damaged colon and kidney tube. I spent 2 weeks in the intensive care unit and several surgeries later and I am still not well. Maybe it was my horrible bad luck, but I would strongly advise all other patients to use caution if they get operated on by this doctor
Excellent staff and nice office. Dr. Suba seemed knowledgable and friendly and answered my questions. After the usual office visits, he diagnosed me with pelvic prolapse and fallen vagina. He recommended that I do a procedure to suspend the top of my vagina with mesh device called a Sacral-coldoplexy using the surgical robot. The surgery did not go well at all. I had several major complications from this procedure including damage to my kidney tubes and large intestine. I spent 2 weeks in the intensive care unit and three surgeries later and I am still not fully recovered and need more operations done. A friend of mine told me that this doctor has had many problems with these surgeries and is being monitored and supervised by a doctor from John Peter Smith because of his numerous complications. I guess he is probably fine at delivering babies but I advise all patients to be very careful with gynecological surgeries. I do not wish to bad mouth this doctor, maybe it was just my bad luck and he does fine otherwise. However, based on my experience, its not worth the risk.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Suba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Steven A Suba accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Medical Group Pa, 6100 Harris Pkwy Ste 140, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Steven A Suba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.