Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Wanderman
Dr. Steven Wanderman, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Sedona, AZ, with other offices in Peachtree City, GA and Sedona, AZ . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wanderman is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center, Atlanta Medical Center and Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Wanderman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Steven Wanderman has the following 9 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Steven Wanderman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven Wanderman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Wanderman left the state of Georgia and went to Arizona. He did not send out letters to his patients. My mother was one of his patients and we do not know where her records went when he left literally overnite without notice. He was short with my mother and did not help her much at all except to replace her left hip in 2003. Subsequently she developed Chrone's Disease while in Fayette Community Hospital. They tried to make her do therapy while she had a diaper on and constant diarrhea. It took me getting her out of his care and out of Piedmont Fayette Hospital and into South Fulton Hospital for therapy before she got well. He got angry with her and me because we chose to have tests done by another center instead of in his office! If I knew where this doctor was now, I'd certainly give him one big chunk of my mind!
great dr. if you need to catch up on your reading, because you will have lots of time to do that. Totally incosiderate of a patients time. I just walked out of my last appt. with him after 1 hour wait in the waiting room and a second hour in the patient room -- I just fainally left and never went back.
Dr. Wanderman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Regional Medical Center
Atlanta Medical Center
Piedmont Fayette Hospital
33 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Wanderman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sedona, AZ.