Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steve A Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Just had my third and LAST appointment with this doctor. I'm going to find another MD and this time I will read reviews before making a choice. This individual is only concerned about how many patients he can see per day and is extremely; rude, uncaring and totally lacking in any bedside manner. I have found him to be obsessed with his computer and will not listen to what the patient has to say. He read me notes about me from his computer that were incorrect and in conflict. I do not have confidence in him. The preceding may help explain why he needs more patients. I have seen many MDs in my 72 years and he is in a class by himself. Kinda sad actually.
I needed a doctor last year when I developed a blood clot and he was seeing new patients. My initial instinct was that I did not care for him. He did not come across as a caring person at that time. Fast forward to this year, when I went for another follow up appointment and he could have cared less that I was in chronic pain. He told me to quit wasting my time and his. At the end of the visit he left the room and told me that if I wasn't happy with him to find myself another doctor. I don't care who you are, a doctor does not have the right to behave in this manner toward any patient!
35 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Steve A Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJamestown Family Health Clinic, 808 N 5th Ave, Sequim, WA
Dr. Steve A Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sequim, WA.