Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Zahller
Dr. Steven Zahller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Zahller is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus and Scripps Mercy Hospital - San Diego Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Zahller has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Zahller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC San Diego Medical Center
Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus
Scripps Mercy Hospital - San Diego Campus
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Desert Regional Medical Center
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
37 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Steven Zahller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPacific Emergency Providers Aprofessional Corp, 4077 5th Ave, San Diego, CA
Dr. Steven Zahller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.