Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stewart R Browning
Dr. Stewart R Browning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Browning is affiliated with Seton Shoal Creek Hospital, University Medical Center Brackenridge and St Davids Medical Center. Dr. Browning has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stewart R Browning has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Though I only saw him once, Dr. Browning was very sympathetic to my current health situation. He listened to my needs and with professional care answered all my questions and gave me great recommendations for follow up care. He didn't treat me like a patient, he treated me like a person, a human of need of care during a painful time in my life. He was very informative and willing to give me advice with my panic attacks. By far the best experience I ever had with ARC. Thank you Dr. Browning!!
Dr. Browning is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Stewart R Browning accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAustin Regional Clinic, 1807 W Slaughter Ln Ste 490, Austin, TX
Dr. Stewart R Browning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.