Have you seen Dr. Stewart G Eidelson?

Overall an Excellent Outcome in a difficult Case

This was my third back surgery in 30 years. Had problems from L1- through S1. Required a 4 hour surgery with work at all levels noted above including fusion at L4-L5. Amazing only a 2 night hospital. It is now 3 weeks post surgery, I have started light physical therapy, Pain has been reduced to only surgical area, no leg pain, or other back complications at this point. No infection or even redness at site of surgery. Dr Eidelson recommended a particular home care provider who was right on spot, timely efficient, He also suggested I use the PT associated with his office and so far it is going well. Overall Dr. Eidelson was friendly and responsive and more even more importantly so far seems to have a great job with a very difficult surgery. Very pleased with entire process and hope for continued improvement.

Rest Easy

When I first visited dr. Eidelson I had the feeling I was in good hands. He laid out exactly what my options were though ,in my case, he felt surgery would ultimately be my best choice. We tried injections and p/t, with no relief. Went ahead with a complicated revision surgery. He was also able to repair two additional levels during the 3hr. procedure. Walked unaided the day after surgery. I'm enjoying a new freedom and a new happiness after years of diminished activities. Much easier then I ever dreamed possible. I am a new man.

The talented Dr. Eidelson

The MRI showed bulging discs. No pain in the back, but the sciatic was completely debilitating. Unfortunately I am in the small percentile of people that the injections did not work. At the same time, the pressure on my sciatic nerve got worse every day. Dr. Jay Baker of Cardiology Associates is a cardiologist that my wife and I have been seeing for many many years. He also operates as our primary care physician. His staff contacted me for a pre-op appointment before I even had time to call their office to set an appointment. He saw the kind of pain I was in and arranged for me to have pre-op blood work and x-ray within minutes. Surgery was scheduled for tomorrow but Thursday it progressed to zero mobility and off the chart pain. I called Dr. Eidelman. Called an ambulance. Arriving at Delray Medical ER was impressive. Dr. Eidelson had already made calls to the ER. It was red carpet treatment. They had everything prepared. Forms, medications, I was in a private preop room ...seemed like minutes. I was advised that Dr Eidelsons' dedicated team of specialists were updated to the change in plans. The ambulance arrived a little after midnight - I was in a private room by 1:30. Surgery was performed at 8:30. Ambulance personnel and the ER personnel worked with impressive efficiency and were very attentive and friendly. Dr. Eidelsons pre-OP team could not have been better. The pain was so bad, I was having visions of permanent nerve damage. Thanks to Dr. Eidelson and his entire team. The emergency surgery could not have had better results. Its Monday morning and I just had a follow up with Dr. Eidelson. Im wearing a back brace and I'm sure physical therapy will be scheduled but I am definitely blessed to have found Dr. Eidelson. An additional note to anyone reading this review. I've been to this office 6 times and each time I was encouraged by other patients in the waiting room. Everyone I spoke to sang Dr. Eidelsons praises.

Sucess

Had my surgery 3 weeks ago today. titanium disk replacement, 2 Fusions, and a rod put in. 3 weeks later I am walking without a walker or cane and have less pain than before surgery. I previously had surgery in NY 14 years ago. Dr. Edelson had to go through all the scar tissue to make my back better.

Pain free

Pain free after 25 years. I am more than happy about the way things ended up.

Outstanding

Best care anywhere. My pain is gone. No surgery. Outstanding office and medical personel are great. Dr is fantastic knows and explains everything. Come here first

excellent experience

I had surgery and I'm doing great!

Fantastic

Very friendly and meticulous doctor with an excellent and caring staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Two thumbs down

Dr Eidelson was incredibly rude and unprofessional when I came in for a consult. I am glad I did not use him for my surgery because I later looked him up on the West Palm Beach County Civil Records Search and saw that he has been sued about ten times for malpractice related to back surgeries that he performed. This is a fact, not an opinion. Search for yourself on the West Palm Beach County Civil Records site if you don't believe me.

ZERO HELP

He was VERY talkative about how great he and his practice was for back issues and pain management and handed me his brochure and book. I explained my situation, he looked at MRI for a nano second, never examined me, walked out eating pretzels, came back in and said he couldn't help me and read his book. I told him I need help and am in severe pain, I don't need a book about it, that why I came to him, and explained in detail my situation before I even made the appointment. He told me to find a pain management doctor. I said you and your office do that. He said I can't help, and best of luck. Pitiful and a disgrace. He was fast enough to bill the insurance company and it shows he spent 45 minutes with me. If he spent 7 minutes with me that would an over estimate.

Dr. Eidelson

Great surgeon and a very friendly staff

Thank God for Dr Eidelson!

This is the time of year that you reflect on people that you are thankful for. This year my husband and I are not only grateful, but we have experienced a true miracle thanks to Dr. Eidelson and his staff. My husband had back surgery in September and October of last year by a different doctor. He went in walking and came out using a walker and extreme pain. Any doctor we went to did not want to do surgery on him. They told him he should go out of total disability. But my husband loves his job it is a very important part of who he is. That left him hopeless. Dry Edilson spent many hours reviewing all the tests, MRI, X-rays, and CAT scan. He called us in and spent a lot of time explaining what he had to do. He gave us his cell phone number and was available for us at any time of the day. Dr Edilson preformed corrective surgeries for 12 hours. I am now very happy to report my husband is walking, got to the gym, and drug free. He has given us a second chance at life. He and his office staff Carol, Michelle, Vivian, and Christine are amazing people who have given us back our life. My husband is back at work doing what he loves and our family’s quality of life has been given back to us. Dr Edison is a doctor who really cares for his patients. We even texted and set videos of his progress on his vacation. You don’t ever hear about a doctor like this. He is amazing.

Dr. Stewart G Eidelson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.

Dr. Stewart G Eidelson Is this you?