Have you seen Dr. Stewart G Eidelson?

No Pain

Dr. Eidelson stabilized my lower back 6 months ago. After 6 years and 5 doctors I have no pain. I can play golf again.

Self-verified patient of Dr. Eidelson

After waiting a month to get an appointment with this busy doctor with raving reviews, I left work early and drove an hour to see Dr. Eidelson. Then, after I waited a half hour in his waiting room and 15 minutes in one of his examining rooms, he walked in, saying to his nurse, "Let's go! We're running behind." He never introduced himself to me. Instead, barely glancing at me, he asked, "When did I see you last? Last week? Did I give you a shot?" He didn't even wait for my response. In fact, I'd never met him before. He glanced at my MRI scan for no more than two seconds and didn't bother to read the MRI report. As quickly as he determined that I wasn't a candidate for surgery, he lost interest in me and walked out. He spent no more than a minute in the room with me. He had absolutely no interest in hearing about my back issues, nor did he have any interest in me. "Next!" his demeanor screamed as he walked out while I was in mid sentence. "My kind of doctor, " said no one ever regarding this person.

Surgery outcome

Dr. Eidelson is very professional and attentive to my issues. He performed surgery with good results.

PAIN FREE

After four months of constant Debilitating pain I finally met Dr. Stuart Eidelson. I difficult for me to express how grateful I am for Dr. Eidelson’s surgical skills, his understanding, his heart felt caring he goes above and behold. After reviewing my MRI Dr. Eidelson sent me to the emergency room for immediate surgery. My surgery was done the following day. I think the man practically saved my life, at least that’s how I feeL. He told me I could become paralyzed for the rest of my life. This is day 11 post opp, I had my staples removed today there must’ve been 30 little tiny staples, incision is 6 inches long.. I I am miraculously PAIN FREE!!!!!!! . It’s a miracle. My prognosis is complete recovery, I will have my life back. Dr Eidelson goes all the way with his patients to the extent that he gave me his cell number to contact him at anytime day or night 24/7 a real Old Fashioned Doctor. Not only is Dr Eidelson a skilled spine surgeon but a man with a heart, kindness and understanding. Thank you Dr Stewart Eidelson Anna B

Awesome doctor and experience

I had a very difficult case, with Spondo plus severe nerve compression on both sides. Dr. Eidelson did something which no one else would, which was operate just from the back instead of operating from both the back and front. I had an added complication which required two surgeries over three days. I was off all pain killers after five days, and was walking several miles cumulatively throughout the day within two weeks. An added plus was that dr. Eidelson was always available and responded immediately by text or phone. I am three months out and absolutely pain free. It was the best decision I made to get this surgery and I would not be in the shape I’m in if not for his expertise. The office staff are also all awesome. I can’t recommend him enough.

Overall an Excellent Outcome in a difficult Case

This was my third back surgery in 30 years. Had problems from L1- through S1. Required a 4 hour surgery with work at all levels noted above including fusion at L4-L5. Amazing only a 2 night hospital. It is now 3 weeks post surgery, I have started light physical therapy, Pain has been reduced to only surgical area, no leg pain, or other back complications at this point. No infection or even redness at site of surgery. Dr Eidelson recommended a particular home care provider who was right on spot, timely efficient, He also suggested I use the PT associated with his office and so far it is going well. Overall Dr. Eidelson was friendly and responsive and more even more importantly so far seems to have a great job with a very difficult surgery. Very pleased with entire process and hope for continued improvement.

Rest Easy

When I first visited dr. Eidelson I had the feeling I was in good hands. He laid out exactly what my options were though ,in my case, he felt surgery would ultimately be my best choice. We tried injections and p/t, with no relief. Went ahead with a complicated revision surgery. He was also able to repair two additional levels during the 3hr. procedure. Walked unaided the day after surgery. I'm enjoying a new freedom and a new happiness after years of diminished activities. Much easier then I ever dreamed possible. I am a new man.

The talented Dr. Eidelson

The MRI showed bulging discs. No pain in the back, but the sciatic was completely debilitating. Unfortunately I am in the small percentile of people that the injections did not work. At the same time, the pressure on my sciatic nerve got worse every day. Dr. Jay Baker of Cardiology Associates is a cardiologist that my wife and I have been seeing for many many years. He also operates as our primary care physician. His staff contacted me for a pre-op appointment before I even had time to call their office to set an appointment. He saw the kind of pain I was in and arranged for me to have pre-op blood work and x-ray within minutes. Surgery was scheduled for tomorrow but Thursday it progressed to zero mobility and off the chart pain. I called Dr. Eidelman. Called an ambulance. Arriving at Delray Medical ER was impressive. Dr. Eidelson had already made calls to the ER. It was red carpet treatment. They had everything prepared. Forms, medications, I was in a private preop room ...seemed like minutes. I was advised that Dr Eidelsons' dedicated team of specialists were updated to the change in plans. The ambulance arrived a little after midnight - I was in a private room by 1:30. Surgery was performed at 8:30. Ambulance personnel and the ER personnel worked with impressive efficiency and were very attentive and friendly. Dr. Eidelsons pre-OP team could not have been better. The pain was so bad, I was having visions of permanent nerve damage. Thanks to Dr. Eidelson and his entire team. The emergency surgery could not have had better results. Its Monday morning and I just had a follow up with Dr. Eidelson. Im wearing a back brace and I'm sure physical therapy will be scheduled but I am definitely blessed to have found Dr. Eidelson. An additional note to anyone reading this review. I've been to this office 6 times and each time I was encouraged by other patients in the waiting room. Everyone I spoke to sang Dr. Eidelsons praises.

Sucess

Had my surgery 3 weeks ago today. titanium disk replacement, 2 Fusions, and a rod put in. 3 weeks later I am walking without a walker or cane and have less pain than before surgery. I previously had surgery in NY 14 years ago. Dr. Edelson had to go through all the scar tissue to make my back better.

Pain free

Pain free after 25 years. I am more than happy about the way things ended up.

Outstanding

Best care anywhere. My pain is gone. No surgery. Outstanding office and medical personel are great. Dr is fantastic knows and explains everything. Come here first

excellent experience

I had surgery and I'm doing great!

Dr. Stewart G Eidelson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.