Dr. Stewart G Eidelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stewart G Eidelson?

Thank God for Dr Eidelson!

This is the time of year that you reflect on people that you are thankful for. This year my husband and I are not only grateful, but we have experienced a true miracle thanks to Dr. Eidelson and his staff. My husband had back surgery in September and October of last year by a different doctor. He went in walking and came out using a walker and extreme pain. Any doctor we went to did not want to do surgery on him. They told him he should go out of total disability. But my husband loves his job it is a very important part of who he is. That left him hopeless. Dry Edilson spent many hours reviewing all the tests, MRI, X-rays, and CAT scan. He called us in and spent a lot of time explaining what he had to do. He gave us his cell phone number and was available for us at any time of the day. Dr Edilson preformed corrective surgeries for 12 hours. I am now very happy to report my husband is walking, got to the gym, and drug free. He has given us a second chance at life. He and his office staff Carol, Michelle, Vivian, and Christine are amazing people who have given us back our life. My husband is back at work doing what he loves and our family’s quality of life has been given back to us. Dr Edison is a doctor who really cares for his patients. We even texted and set videos of his progress on his vacation. You don’t ever hear about a doctor like this. He is amazing.

Don’t forget to say amen when he pontificates, which is always.

Excellent Surgeon

Excellent Doctor and wonderful staff!! Had surgery about six weeks ago on Lumbar spine and all went well. We had tried conservative first. I am more able to do things now than in many years. I highly recommend him.

DR EIDELSON WAS IMPRESSED WITH OUTCOME OF SURGERY AFTER 1 MONTH; ;LIKEWISE MYSELF

Very pleased with Dr Eidelson. Very easy to talk to and very comfortable with his experience in his field.

Dr. Eidelson gave me back a pain free life! Thank You Doctor Thank You!

An excellent spine surgeon that uses a conservative approach before surgery. After going over my history with all the conservative treatments I have had in the past it was decided that a minimally invasive surgery would be beneficial. I am up walking around and couldn't be happier with the outcome. He is a straight shooter and very direct in his approach which was fine with me because I did my homework and he was available and answered all my questions

best doctor and staff EVER

Excellent Practice

Dr Eidleson is extremely professional and competent. We did a lot of research before choosing this practice and are very pleased with the result. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice. All appointments were prompt - I really appreciated that as well.

Great Surgeon Did great job of operating on my back. Little pain. Quick recovery

Had surgery for stenosis about three and one half years ago with Dr Eidelson. Now I have flat back syndrome which does not allow me to stand up straight. The cause of it is probably the hardware he installed in my L-4 to L-5 vertebrae. I will now have to undergo an 8-10 hour surgery to get back to a somewhat normal position.

Great Life

I owe my life to this man. I could not walk 5 feet due to severe siatica and stenosis. I have been on an iceberg, climbed mountains, and just returned from climbing Pompeii and the Parthenon in Greece. There was extensive walking. I am a very happy person. I wish all the same results.

Dr. Stewart G Eidelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.