Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart H Freedenfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chelation Therapy
- Nutritional Support
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Alternative Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 23
I would never recommend Dr. Freedenfeld to anyone. I only rated him as a "1" because "0" was not an option. After battling with depression and anxiety disorder for several years being treated with psychiatric drugs such as Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac, Lexapro, etc nothing seemed to work for my father, so we thought we would try the natural remedies approach so we went to Dr. Freedenfeld. Big mistake!!!!!!! He had my dad taking tons of natural supplement pills a day that were bought at Dr. Freedenfeld's office that of course weren't covered by insurance and cost a fortune. He also prescribed my father much too high a dose of Ativan to calm him of his anxiety symptoms. After several months nothing seemed to work and dad actually got worse under Dr. Freedenfeld's care. The doctor my father sees now was shocked at what a high dose was prescribed. The doctor Dad sees now is helping him through his horrible withdrawal from the "much too high" of a dose of Ativan for many months that should never have been prescribed at that dosage. I personally met Dr. Freedenfeld and didn't care for his attitude. I thought he was condescending and not really interested or open to other opinions relating to my fatherâs care. It breaks my heart to see Dad in worse condition now because of Dr. Freedenfeld's decisions. Do yourself a favor and save your money and go to another doctor before your loved one gets put on a lot of unnecessary, expensive, natural supplements that do nothing!!!!!!!! Signed, A heartbroken daughter
Dr Freedenfeld is a very detailed doctor. He has spent a generous amount of time with me at each visit. My illness is somewhat complex but Dr Freedenfeld is very patient with me and always willing to listen as well as give advice. He has a great sense of humor that lightens up the room, you need someone like that when your constantly not feeling well. In addition, he is by no means arrogant and if I suggest checking something.....he's always open to the suggestion to put my mind at east. I have been to 6++ Doctors and Dr Freedenfeld is by far....the BEST!!!!! I would highly recommend him. BTW.....his nurses and staff are excellent as well. Very patient and caring!!
Hunterdon Medical Center
Dr. Stuart H Freedenfeld accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStockton Family Practice, 56 S Main St Ste A, Stockton, NJ
Dr. Stuart H Freedenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockton, NJ.