Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart I Jacobs MD
Dr. Stuart I Jacobs has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Stuart I Jacobs has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Stuart I Jacobs is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Used to be classy but gave up and now lost the cl...you get it
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stuart I Jacobs - Posted on September 17th, 2015
Made time for new patient who was in pain
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stuart I Jacobs - Posted on June 6th, 2012
I recently moved to Lodi, and have nit seen a dermatologist in a while. I have had a sist on my back for a few years now. The Sist has not been a problem until two days ago. I was on vacation and on the last day of vacation my sist acted up and became very painful. The first thing i did Monday was call local dematologist in Lodi, the few offices I spoke with informed me that because i was a new parient the next available appointment was 1-2 months away. This was not going to work for me i as this sist was very painful and made it hard to sleep.So on my lunch break today i started calling more dermitologist and thankfully i called doctor Jacobs. His nurse spoke with Dr. Jacobs and he said yeah get him in it will only get worse and more painful well 30 minutes later i was in his office and within an hour and a half from my initial call doctor Jacob had fix me an greatly reduced my pain. I can't say enough how greatful i was i was afraid i would be suffering for a month or more be for a dematologist would see me. All the staff and Dr. Jacob were very friendly. He even took the time to look at a few moles even though that's not why I came in. I know i will go to him again and would highly recommend him. He scheduled me into his day when no other dematologist that i called would can't say enough good things thanks!
needs new staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stuart I Jacobs - Posted on March 1st, 2012
THE FIRST TIME I WENT IN WAS A VERY LONG WAIT! BUT FIGURED OH WELL, IT'S OUR FIRST TIME. AND SO AFTER A YEAR, I WENT AGAIN PLEASED WITH THE THE DR'S WORK, BUT AGAIN I HAD TO WAIT A VERY LONG TIME! TO BE HONEST IT WAS EVEN LONGER! AND FOR WHAT IM PAYING, I THINK I SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A BIT MORE!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stuart I Jacobs - Posted on April 25th, 2011
Wait time was exceptionally long for very little face time. The follow up was with a nurse and was only 15 second long and she then did a procedure that was basically popping pimples for a minute without letting me know that it would cost extra. When the bill came they charged 30 dollars for the office visit, which was high but expected and 100 dollars for the procedure. I highly recommend another dermatologist.
47 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1972
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Stuart I Jacobs Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSTUART IRA JACOBS MD, 5345 N El Dorado St Ste 12, Stockton, CA
Dr. Stuart I Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stockton, CA.