Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Subramaniam M Krishnamurthi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Subramaniam M Krishnamurthi has the following 14 expertise
- Exercise Stress Test
- Shortness of Breath
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Chest Pain
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Diseases
Showing 3 of 3
The worst doctors office ever, only one doctor one receptionist although they just got a new receptionist last week. They are careless on their part and don't do their job right, their excuse is because they are busy, went there for an appointment just to get an referral and they forgot for 6 days to do referral until I reminded them, that is a poor excuse, not to mention the receptionist isn't always there and when she is gone nothing gets done, because the doctor doesn't know how to do referrals , can't wait to switch doctors
45 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Subramaniam M Krishnamurthi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInternal Meds & Cardiology, 114 S Mission St, Sapulpa, OK
Dr. Subramaniam M Krishnamurthi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sapulpa, OK.