Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Showing 5 of 20
The wait to see the doctor was awful. It was an hour with a toddler and the office assistant was mean about letting us out of the room to go to the play area. The doctor was in the room for 5 minutes. They gave him a bunch of shots. He had high fevers for 2 days. I will not be returning with my son.
She was great when she started practice. Afterwards, the service started deteriorated. As a parent, I trusted her with care of the kid. I have sole legal custody of the child with decision making. But she didn't respect that and started discussing with other parent. She started providing care based on other parents wish which was not even court ordered. I am pretty disappointed with the way she treated me and my child. If you are going through divorce and a single parent, I would not recommend you to go to her.
My kids have been patients of Dr Sudha since the practice started about 6-7 years ago. As the practice grew, they have not kept up. She is the only doctor, the other providers are nurse practicioners. It is almost impossible to get an apoointment with Dr Sudha and I disagree with leaving the care of my kids to nurse practicioners. I am very disappointed and I started taking my kids to another provider.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Chengalpattu Medical College
Graduated in 1986
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGateway Pediatrics, 205 S Dobson Rd Ste 1, Chandler, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar in this video.
Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.