- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy MD
Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy - Posted on August 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy - Posted on August 22nd, 2016
I was hospitalized for a sever case of diverticulitis. My care for the week stay by the staff at Gulf Coast was deplorable. Food was good, what little bit i could have. The bed was so hard I was about to lay down on the floor it would of been more comfortable or my wife was going to bring me a air mattress. I had a IV inserted the day I went in and it was not changed/relocated for the week I was in there and was a nasty infected mess. After I recovered from that and started prepping for a colonoscopy, the care by the team prepping me for the procedure and the care by Dr Reddy was AWESOME. He removed 2 strawberry size polyps. I still see Dr Reddy's fellow associate Dr Rao, he is the one who sent me to check in at Gulf Coast, and yes I NEEDED to. I was uncomfortable and didn't realize how bad off I was because I had very little pain or I had a high tolerance for it. One thing for certain, I will keep up with my visits to their office as directed. But I will do my BEST NOT to get laid up in that awful hospital again. I will take that IV drip home with me and they will have to send someone to my house to give me the care I need.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy - Posted on August 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy - Posted on April 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy - Posted on March 15th, 2016
Thanks to everyone who helped take care of me. I do not remember names well, but everyone was great!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsDIGESTIVE DISEASES CENTER, 204 E 19th St, Panama City, FL
Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panama City, FL.