Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sultan H Rahaman Jr
Dr. Sultan H Rahaman Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longwood, FL. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rahaman is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital. Dr. Rahaman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sultan H Rahaman Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sultan H Rahaman Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sultan H Rahaman Jr has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Sultan H Rahaman Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 17
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Rahaman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Health System
Dr. Sultan H Rahaman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Solutions, 225 N Ronald Reagan Blvd Ste 101, Longwood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sultan H Rahaman Jr in this video.
Dr. Sultan H Rahaman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longwood, FL.