Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suma S Gowda MD
Dr. Suma S Gowda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and Austin, TX . She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Suma S Gowda has 3 locations
1201 W 38th St
Austin, TX 78705
Book Online Now
Dr. Suma S Gowda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suma S Gowda has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Compassionate and Intelligent hospitalist/internist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suma S Gowda - Posted on October 17th, 2018
23 Years Experience
Jss Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Suma S Gowda Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suma S Gowda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.