More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sumit Sen
Dr. Sumit Sen, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasant Hill, CA, with other offices in Pinole, CA and Berkeley, CA (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Sen is affiliated with Sutter Delta Medical Center and Harrison Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sumit Sen has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sumit Sen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sumit Sen has the following 1 expertise
- Child Development
Dr. Sumit Sen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Sen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Delta Medical Center
Harrison Medical Center
25 Years Experience
Calcutta Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Sumit Sen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sumit Sen's office for more information.
400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill, CA : (925) 695-4859
2160 Appian Way Pinole, CA : (510) 724-8300
2915 Telegraph Ave Berkeley, CA : (510) 204-8190
1359 Park Ave Alameda, CA : (510) 523-8162
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sumit Sen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasant Hill, CA.