Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sumoulindra T Bhattacharya
Dr. Sumoulindra T Bhattacharya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with another office in Rockford, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bhattacharya is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital. Dr. Bhattacharya has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sumoulindra T Bhattacharya has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sumoulindra T Bhattacharya has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Sumoulindra T Bhattacharya has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
I had an appointment with Dr. B and had to come back for an ultersound then after I got those results had to come back for a biopsy then a preop appointment! It was ridiculous!!! A friend of mine saw another gynecologist at one of their other offices and he did everything in ONE visit! AND every visit I had to wait at least an hour! AND every visit I have a $30 copay! To make it worse, he’s very rude! I do not recommend him AT ALL!!!
Dr.B took me over when I delvoped high BP during my pregnancy. He and his staff were great at monitoring me, getting me in for all the appointments I needed and were prompt with lab results. We tried inducing me to have him deliver my daughter on his shift BUT I was ready to push 15 minutes before he had a scheduled C Section. He still stopped in afterwards to check up and congratulated us on our daughter. I will definitely be going to him again.
I went to Dr. B after switching from a provider I have worked with for 10 years. I was able to get an appointment for my concerns quickly and had testing completed at my very first appointment that would have taken months to get done at my previous provider. Dr. B took my concerns seriously and addresses them quickly and competently.
I had my first appointment a few weeks ago in which there were several doctors out of the practice. My appointment was 2 hours (which was okay- I didnt mind the wait) however when I met with the doctor he spent the inital exam speaking to the nurse and not myself. he also did not warn or even explain what he was doing so I ended up have a metal inserter shoved into me with no warning as well as a pap smear that I was not aware was happening- and a vaginal exam done with fingers without any warning. Extremely discomforting. Otherwise appointment was okay.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bhattacharya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sumoulindra T Bhattacharya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sumoulindra T Bhattacharya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.