Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sundeep H Desai
Dr. Sundeep H Desai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Informatics, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Desai is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sundeep H Desai has 2 locations
3 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 140
Roseville, CA 95661
Book Online Now
Dr. Sundeep H Desai has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Informatics
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sundeep H Desai has the following 4 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Dr. Sundeep H Desai is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Desai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Sundeep H Desai Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sundeep H Desai is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roseville, CA.