Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sunil D Aggarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
He works very fast spending very little time with his patients. Seem well educated but is thin skinned and rarely disclose to a Patient the results of their medical test. Every time I visited he complains about my blood pressure; even though mildly high, and blames me for not taking medication to which I am allergic. He tried twice to find a medication that works before he gave up on me. I spent over three years and he always told me that my heart test results are good when I was accumulating blockage in my Coronary Artery . Despite my many follow-ups and even nuclear test he told me nothing. The blockage led to my having heart surgery which probably could have been prevented if he had given me some advise. On my last appointment he greeted me nicely but spent only two minutes with me ; i.e. after my surgery. He had sent me for a medical blood test but did not tell me the result, so on my way out I asked him and he said " I think you better find another Cardiologist". then he opened my file and said " your test show that you are dehydrated ", and walked away. He subsequently wrote on my file that I blamed him for my condition; that was because I asked him " how did I get to this point" , meaning I did not anticipate surgery. He took offence to the question and dismissed me from the practice. I then requested my medical record and found a note that said that I blamed him for my problem and that he gave me three months to find another Cardiologist which is incorrect because he did not give me a timeline. That note will be seen by every doctor that request my medical record. I am having difficulty finding another Doctor. The fine Surgeon that performed my heart Surgery I no more have access to because they belong to the same practice.
33 Years Experience
University Of Nairobi
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Sunil D Aggarwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Medical Center, 1000 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY
Dr. Sunil D Aggarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.