Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunil Gupta MD
Dr. Sunil Gupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Zephyrhills, FL, with another office in Wesley Chapel, FL. His specialties include Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Florida Hospital Zephyrhills and St Joseph's Hospital - North. He speaks English.
Dr. Sunil Gupta has 2 locations
38035 Medical Center Ave
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
27424 Cashford Cir
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Dr. Sunil Gupta has the following 3 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sunil Gupta has the following 37 expertise
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Failure
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Holter monitoring
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Myocardial Infarction
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- High Cholesterol
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Heart Catheterization
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 13
Worst experience with office and doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sunil Gupta - Posted on January 7th, 2019
First impression was made my the receptionist's unprofessional manner. Loud country music plays in the lobby. It took 45 minutes to be called to the exam room. PA's were okay. Dr. Gupta is seriously lacking people skills and bedside manner, as well as integrity, in this opinion. He seems entirely uninterested in the patient's well-being and acts dismissive. He did not properly examine the patient. He did not sufficiently communicate the test findings to the patient and family member, but was quick to prescribe medication and insisted on conducting tests in a follow-up appointment, even though these tests had been done by a previous doctor. Do not recommend this clinic or doctor.
Worst Dr. EVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sunil Gupta - Posted on December 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sunil Gupta - Posted on July 2nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sunil Gupta - Posted on September 28th, 2016
I would not recommend Dr Gupta. He has absolutely no bedside manner and seem uninterested. He ordered a bunch of test, came back w/a diagnosis, put me on meds and then requested 6 mth follow up. Appts thereafter lasted 2-5mins and most of the interaction was with his PA. His staff is great but he leaves much to me desired. I moved to another Cardiologist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sunil Gupta - Posted on May 2nd, 2016
The most disappointing encounter with a doctor ! He seemed disinterested in the patients history , he did not examine the patient properly or show any competency in his speciality . Usually the doctors sit down and take a detailed history and find out why the patient came to see the doctor! Nothing of that sort!! Instead he asked the patient why her heart rate was going up when she got out of bed and walked!! He had no interest in patient care. Very disappointing.
Dr. Gupta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jersey City Medical Center
Dr. Sunil Gupta Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sunil Gupta, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Zephyrhills, FL, in this video.
Dr. Sunil Gupta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Zephyrhills, FL.