Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Surekha Machupalli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
To don't know where to begin. Very unprofessional, no bedside manner, told us thst she is not going to explain medical terminology to us. We arrived for a follow up to an ultrasound done and she had not even looked at it. She didn't even know why we were there. I tried to explain to her that I was there for moral support but my mother in law needed her to explain what was happening. She got upset with me and told us that she was not a good fit for us. Stay AWAY!!!
Does not answer calls once done with checkup and payment. When I called I was in immense pain, the staff says doctor is in restroom and is busy and never call back, then she says she has ordered medicine in pharmacy when I went to collect it was the same that I was already having and it cost me $12. Don't prefer going to this doctor.
This is the worst doctor without any work ethics or does not show any professionalism. I was in the waiting room for 1.5 hours after which I came to know that she left the premises through the back door without informing anyone. The front office staff was panicking now knowing the whereabouts of the doctor. She called the doctor multiple times and was not answered. There were other patines that were waiting too. Some disciplinary action needs to be taken against this doctor.
Unorganized. Highly frustratinging. The most difficult part of my pregnancy was dealing with them. They dont try to solve your issues they just try to talk over you and get you off the phone. They dont fill out the paper work correctly and the excuse is that they are short staffed and the doctor is over worked. If that was the case then she should stop accepting new patients until her load is down! They never had sonogram paper. I would not recommend this place to anyone. It takes so much to find a good doctor and transfer and this was the only one my insurance would cover at the time.
21 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1997
New York Medical College
Locations & Directions
Dr. Surekha Machupalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.