The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Surena Namdari
Dr Surena Namdari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bensalem, PA, with other offices in Abington, PA and Philadelphia, PA . He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr Namdari is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center, CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA and VIRTUA HEALTH WEST JERSEY HOSPITAL VOORHEES.
Dr Surena Namdari has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 5 of 47
Dr Namdari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lankenau Medical Center
CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA
VIRTUA HEALTH WEST JERSEY HOSPITAL VOORHEES
6 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 2007
Dr Surena Namdari accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr Surena Namdari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.