Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suresh Nukala has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Showing 3 of 3
My deadly, rare non-Hodgkins lymphoma was identified in 3 1/2 days after I met Dr. Nukala. He recommended I get a confirming review by Emory's Winship Cancer Center and gave me the specific chemotherapy that the specialists there recommended. It achieved a remission and prepared me for a successful autologous stem cell transplant at Emory. Dr Nukala continues to faithfully monitor my health condition. I notice that he is skillful, hard working, compassionate and honest in his dealings with me and my family.
25 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1993
John H. Stroger Hospital Of Cook County
Dr. Suresh Nukala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Columbus GA HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn B Amos Cancer Center, 1831 5th Ave, Columbus, GA
Dr. Suresh Nukala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.