Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surinder Dang
Dr. Surinder Dang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dang is affiliated with Coastal Communities Hospital, Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center and Chapman Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Surinder Dang has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Surinder Dang has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Surinder Dang has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
This doctor does not listen to his patients! He makes assumptions, fails to pay attention to what is told to to him, then draws conclusions that are nearly meaningless to the overall care of the patient. A frustrating and highly depressing perception that he simply does not care about his patients, at lease not enough to actually LISTEN to their concerns, questions and needs.
Dr. Dang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Coastal Communities Hospital
Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Chapman Medical Center
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Western Medical Center - Anaheim
46 Years Experience
Government Medical College, Patiala
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions17150 Euclid St, Fountain Valley, CA
Dr. Surinder Dang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.