Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Baldi
Dr. Susan Baldi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in New Port Richey, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Baldi is affiliated with Florida Hospital North Pinellas. Dr. Baldi has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Baldi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Baldi had a very warm and welcoming demeanor she was thorough with questions but as far as a physical exam and more specifically the entire reason I went, she fell short. I went for ankle pain and post surgical issues, I wore my shoes the entire time, she never even looked at my foot! If you need help with overall general issues, then her office I guess would be ok, but not with a specific centralized case. As far as her office staff go they were exceptionally rude, unfriendly and were treating me like I didn't belong or I was just wasting their time.
Let's see - every year an EKG in her office, a lung X-Ray, blood work mandatory every 3 months...I'm 40 with high blood pressure. Seriously? We also have no insurance, so she gets paid cash for all this. Then, when we moved to St Pete, she refused to refill any of my prescriptions (which could cause me to die). DO NOT GO TO HER. She's horrible.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Baldi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Susan Baldi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan Baldi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.