Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan A Bidigare has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I've been a patient of Dr. Bidigare for several years. She's very thorough & compassionate. She never hesitates to authorize appropriate tests, prescribe necessary medications &/or make required referrals without delay. She listens to my concerns, answers all my questions & takes the time to explain her diagnosis & treatment. I have referred her to two other family members in the past year & we are all extremely happy with her services. Her staff has always been very friendly, polite & professional.
This doctor sent me home with walking pneumonia in February, I could have died because of her ineptitude, not to mention her staff, who told my wife when she called to say "He's really sick, he needs to come back": .."Oh well, these things need to ride themselves out, it can take a full 48 hours for symptoms to go away"... This woman needs to go back to medical school and also take a course in communication, she was very rude and obnoxious to me regarding refilling a prescribed medication that I would have run out of, telling me "not to wait to the last minute next time", and it apparently made her feel good to slam a pharmacy for her staff's non complience, she even went so far as to say that it sometimes takes a week to have scripts called in to a drug store...a week? A WEEK???!! Lady, you are not fit to practice. What an idiot.
Dr. Bidigare is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Susan A Bidigare accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConcentra Urgent Care, 33089 Groesbeck Hwy, Fraser, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan A Bidigare in this video.
Dr. Susan A Bidigare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fraser, MI.