Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Susan C Brozena
Dr. Susan C Brozena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Radnor, PA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brozena is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Hahnemann University Hospital and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Brozena has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan C Brozena has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susan C Brozena has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Heart Block
Dr. Susan C Brozena has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
I love Dr. Brozena and feel very cared for as her patient. Seven years ago when I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, my local cardiologist wanted to perform a procedure that I was unsure of. I saw Dr. Brozena as a second opinion and I immediately got a sense of her capabilities and knowledge. She told me the test wasn't necessary and that she didn't agree with some of the observations made by my local cardiologist. I am grateful for her honesty about my long term prognosis as well as her compassion. What an amazing combination. In addition, her nurses are by none #1! I am happy to drive an hour to see Dr. Brozena and her staff!
Dr. Brozena is very kind and caring. She listens to everything you have to say in order to help you with a problem. When you leave her office , you always feel better and you feel confident that she has made the best decision for you.The nurses on her staff are excellent also.I am very comfortable with Dr. Brozena. I trust her implicitly. She will always have my recommendation when anyone asks for a cardiologist.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Brozena is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Susan C Brozena accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPenn Medicine Radnor, 250 King of Prussia Rd, Radnor, PA
Dr. Susan C Brozena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Radnor, PA.