Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Clark
Dr. Susan Clark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spanaway, WA, with other offices in Tacoma, WA and Lakewood, WA . She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill, Swedish Edmonds Hospital and Swedish Medical Center - Ballard. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Clark has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Clark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
PHD2 Stevens Healthcare
27 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Susan Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spanaway, WA.