Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan T Tillman-Elliot has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Susan T Tillman-Elliot has the following 8 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Elliot has taken care of me and my family for over ten years. She literally saved my life. I was 20 years old and saw her for a routine skin check. She noticed a concerning mole and biopsied it. It turned out to be melanoma. Her early diagnosis led to an early intervention and cure. The way Dr. Elliot treated me as a patient - her clinical skill and excellent bedside manor - inspired me to pursue my own career as a physician. I can't thank her enough.
I had gone to 3 other dermatologists before Dr. Elliott and none of them was able to figure out the cause of a skin issue I've had for the last year.Within one visit, Dr. Elliott was able to accurately diagnose me and provide a simple treatment plan to follow. 1 month later, I am symptom free and couldn't be happier with my new dermatologist!Dr. Elliott was pleasant, efficient, and most importantly for me, knew her stuff.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Please contact the office for more information.